Great speakers are not BORN - they're TRAINED. This powerful and practical 4-part series will provide you with the key essentials to becoming a confident and impactful presenter.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will learn to:
1. Structure your message for impact and action
2. Identify your personality style and learn to optimise that
2. Engage with the audience in a compelling way that appeals to different personality styles
3. Utilise your body language and voice to get people to pay attention to your message
4. Manage nervousness and stage fright
5. Optimise technology and virtual tools to create a powerful and memorable impression
This carefully crafted online programme includes short self-study modules covering the theoretical components of the training followed by 2.5 hour Zoom workshops to embed the practical aspects.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER:
Candida di Giandomenico is a seasoned master facilitator with over 20 years of training and presenting background. She is also a qualified speech teacher and has spent over 10 years in executive roles for leading organisations. She will be sharing her expertise in delivering keynote addresses, facilitating large and small groups, training presentation skills for over 20 years, hosting and speaking at conferences, presenting to boards, clients and staff and her personal tips and techniques for owning the stage.
WE FACILITATE BESPOKE AND ACCREDITED WORKSHOPS
We are accredited in the Lewis Method of Co-Resolve and Deep Democracy. This is an internationally recognized methodology for leaders. It unlocks the wisdom of teams through collaborative decision-making & constructive conflict resolution.
Working in partnership with the Candida Di Giandomenico we offer ©INSIGHTS Discovery Profiling - a global, powerful personality profiling system that provides a framework for individuals and teams to understand themselves and others more effectively.
PEOPLE WHO LEARN TOGETHER, GROW TOGETHER